The global leading expert focused in the Commodity market
Headquartered in London and established all across Europe and Asia, the Consultancy was created back in 2009 to advise commodity houses and investment banks on complex issues and support them on technical projects.
Number one in Metals, Atum Consulting is also a key player in Agriculture and Energy -- overall a true partner on physical and non-physical commodities trading, from business process and controls to system deliveries.
USD 3.5 million of consolidated turnover as of the 30th September of 2020 (UK, Swiss and Singapore branches)
Present in 4 geographical Locations: United Kingdom, Switzerland, Morocco, Singapore
Working with most of the key players in the industry, including more than 60% of the largest Trading Houses in Metals and Softs
11 years of continuous growth and success
A flexible team of up to 30 seasoned consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the commodity sector
Over 50 projects successfully delivered with all key players in the industry
Atum Consulting offers a full range of services in the Commodity market:
○ Systems: Benchmarking, Request For Information, Request For Proposal, Implementation, Customization, Developments, Testing, Setup, Reporting, Support
○ Business Process: Audit, Documentation, Controls improvements, Logistics Optimization, Organization, Strategic business development
○ Change Management: New setups and re-organisation
Atum Consulting assists and serves a wide range of Customers among Investment Banks, Trading Houses, Utilities, Supply Chain Management companies, Brokers and Investment Companies.
○ Metals: Base, Precious and PGM, Non-ferrous and Ferrous. Refined, Bulks and Concentrates
○ Agriculturals: Grains & Oilseeds, Softs, Livestock, Dairy, Biofuels
○ Energy: Crude oil, Refined products, Natural Gas and LNG, Coal, Electricity, Petrochemicals
Released in March 2017 for Metals and Raw Material CTRM systems, and will be enhanced with an Energy, Coffee and Fertilizers version in Q1 2018, and the balance of Commodities by the end of 2018.